Terms & Conditions
By viewing and using the Coastwood Homes (2018) Limited website you are considered to agree to these terms and conditions without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using our website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by notifying users of the existence of the amended terms and conditions through our website. By continuing to access our website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Collecting Information Coastwood Homes will collect any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website, such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number, and by providing this you consent to receiving marketing, promotional and other material by way of electronic messages from us.
- Users outside New Zealand Our website is operated by Coastwood Homes 2018 Limited from New Zealand. The information on our website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access our website from a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of that jurisdiction.
- Copyright and trade marks We or our suppliers own copyright in the contents of our website. No part of our website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent. You may not frame any part of our website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material. Further, you may not remove or alter any trade marks or logos that appear on any material on our website.
- Linking The contents of our website may include links to third party materials. We will not be responsible for the content of any linked sites or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any linked site does not imply any endorsement of it by us or any association with its operators. We reserve the right to prohibit links to our website and you agree to remove or cease any link on our request.
- Advertising Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on our website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any dealings or promotions.
- Communication tools If you use any communication tools available through our website (such our contact section), you agree only to use those communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of our website, including (without limitation) the offer of goods or services for sale, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of our website, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use). When you make any communication on our website, you represent that you own the content of the communication.We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on our website are legitimate and we are not able to monitor communications at all times. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion. Please report any objectionable information to us here.
- Exclusion of liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage that results from your use of our website and any services we provide, including from all express and implied warranties and representations. We will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings or loss of opportunity).If you are a consumer using our website for non-business activities then nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to abrogate any rights you might have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (if any).
- Indemnity You will take all necessary action to defend and indemnify us and our directors, employees and agents against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against us that arise from a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
- Information and material The content on this site is provided for general information only. You should obtain profession or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of any information on this site.
- General provisions If at any time we do not enforce any of these terms or conditions, or grant you time or any other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or condition or our rights to later enforce that, or any other, term or condition.Further, if any part or provision of these terms and conditions is considered to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is deemed to be modified by a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remaining terms and conditions will continue to be binding on the parties. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.